Attention iCare Providers:
iCare is offering a $500.00 incentive to contracted residential providers for becoming and/or maintaining Wisconsin Coalition for Collaborative Excellence in Assisted Living (WCCEAL) Membership in 2021. This quality incentive is available to all iCare contracted residential providers that submit documentation verifying WCCEAL Membership and are listed on the WCCEAL website as a member in good standing. Please note that 1-2 Bed Adult Family Homes are not eligible for this program as they are not eligible for WCCEAL membership.
How to get started:
- Visit the WCCEAL website: https://wcceal.chsra.wisc.edu and contact one of the four approved Member Associations to join a quality improvement program.
- WCCEAL 2021 Membership enrollment dates: May 1-June 14; August 1-September 14; November 1-December 14.
How to claim the incentive payment:
- Submit documentation of WCCEAL Membership and current W-9 to NetDev@iCareHealthPlan.org.
- Documentation such as e-mail confirmation from the Member Association (DSPN, LeadingAge Wisconsin, WALA, or WiCAL) in 2021 is acceptable.
- Location must be listed as a Member in good standing on the WCCEAL website.
- Include W-9 and payment mailing address.
Deadline for document submission:
- December 17th, 2021. Documents received after December 17th, 2021 will not be considered for the incentive payment.
Incentive Payment date:
- Within 90 days of submission of complete documentation.
Thank you for your commitment to quality healthcare and we look forward to our continued partnership on behalf of iCare Family Care Partnership members. For more information on WCCEAL membership, please visit www.wcceal.chsra.wisc.edu/.