This email was sent to long-term care facilities, hospitals, in-home personal care agencies, and Emergency Medical Services (EMS).
The State Emergency Operations Center has extended the deadline for submission of the strategic national stockpile order request survey to 9:00am, March 26. The link to the order request survey is below.
The supplies available through the strategic national stockpile include N95 respirators, surgical masks, face shields, hoods, gowns, coveralls, and gloves.
The following groups are eligible to receive PPE resources from the SNS supply:
- Long term care
- In-home personal care agencies
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
Facilities/agencies that submit requests must meet all of the following criteria:
- Facility/agency supply is depleted or will be in one week,
- Shortage or depletion is impacting ability to ensure patient care and/or worker safety,
- Facility/agency has exhausted attempts to secure PPE from other sources, and
- Facility/agency has consistently implemented CDC strategies to optimize use of N95 respirators.
Additionally, in order to be eligible, hospitals must complete the COVID-19 Essential Elements of Information daily in EMResource.
DHS will use a Scarce Resource Decision Tree to determine to which agencies PPE will be allocated.
Please use this link to order PPE from the SNS:
THIS ORDER NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED BY 9 A.M. ON THURSDAY, 3/26.
PLEASE NOTE: These items are past their manufacturer-designated shelf life. They may not be used in surgical settings. FDA has provided an emergency use authorization that allows these resources to be used for this purpose. Due to scarcity of resources, you will not receive your full order.