There's no better way to learn what's new with your health plan than to read iCare News, the newsletter for iCare members. The latest issue will be of interest to member of the iCare Medicare Plan, Aurora CompleteCare and iCare Family Care Partnership. As a member, you'll get a copy by mail, but you can also also read current and past issues at the News page.
Articles in this issue include:
- iCare is Here for YOU! What to do if you have questions or unmet needs
- Share the Love Award winner
- iCare’s Website Has a New Look and New Features
- New OTC Benefits Card Program for 2020
- Refer Friends and Family Program
- Preventive Care = Proactive Health
- Autumn is Here, Don’t Fall to the Flu
- Medication Adherence
- How Do You Decide Where to Go Before You Get Sick
- Member Satisfaction Surveys Coming this Spring
- iCare Family Care Partnership Members, The Long-Term Care Advisory Council Wants YOUR Opinion
- iCare News Briefs
Got an idea for an article? We'd love to hear it. Go to the Contact page to share your ideas!