Over-the-Counter (OTC) Benefit
As a Lakeland Care +Health member, you receive $50 worth of OTC medications and supplies delivered to your home, free of charge, each month. That’s $600 a year to use towards your OTC needs! A new $50 allowance will be issued to you each month. Unused portions of the monthly dollar amount will be carried over into the following month. Dollar amounts expire at the end of each calendar year OR if you disenroll before the end of the year.
To order your OTC medications by phone: Call DrugSource, Inc. at 1-877-319-9667 (TTY: 1-800-526-0844) from 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
To order your OTC medications online: Log onto your account at https://shopping.drugsourceinc.com/icarelakeland/
Telehealth is FREE video-based medical appointments with a doctor or other licensed provider of your choice, up to 12 telehealth visits.
- iCare Partners with American Well to offer urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and nutrition visits
- There are three ways to connect to a medical provider online:
- Access the American Well app via your cell phone or tablet
- Access American Well’s website, 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 day a year
- Come to iCare’s Milwaukee office and have a telehealth appointment in our private telehealth clinic! (Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- Choose doctors from several medical specialties:
- Primary Care (Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine)
- Or, choose other clinical providers:
- Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists, Nutritionists
Contact your team today!