Making sure that the people of Wisconsin can get health care when they need it is always important. During the COVID-19 pandemic, it is more important than ever.
If members of BadgerCare Plus or Medicaid have changes in their lives, they need to report them to the State. If that does not happen, they might miss out on new benefits or they might not receive information that is important to them.
Such life changes include:
- The member changes where they are living.
- Someone moves into, or out of, the member’s home.
- The member gets married or divorced.
- The member or someone in the member’s home has a new, or ended, pregnancy.
- Someone in the member’s home no longer has a tax-related deduction.
- The member gets different health insurance coverage.
There are different ways that members can update their information:
- Call their income maintenance or tribal agency.
- Go to the ACCESS website. Members can log into their account and click Report My Changes from the side menu.
- Complete the appropriate paper form below and fax or mail it, using the instructions on the form.
Please share this information with members or people who help members. Thank you!