iCare Family Partnership Plan
Working with you, your care team identifies resources to help you meet your lifestyle and health outcomes. They include:
- Access to primary care doctors and specialists
- Home changes, home delivered meals, personal care, home care and rides
- Housing options if you are not able to stay in your own home. Examples are adult family homes and community based facilities
- When needed, skilled nursing or rehab facilities, or other transitional care settings
- Adult day care, medical services, supplies and equipment
- Home health, skilled nursing, mental health services, and occupational, physical and speech therapy
- Services to help you find and maintain jobs in the community
- Services to help you live independently, such as lawn mowing and snow removal
- A wide array of other cost-effective services and supports, tailored to your needs and goals
You have the option to self-direct your long-term care services.
Call 1-800-777-4376 (TTY: 1-800-947-3529), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and ask for your Care Manager.
Our office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Self-Directed Supports Option Brochure
H2237_IC2203_DHS approved 10/24/22