iCare provides our Medicare members with comprehensive coverage for your medications. But did you know your prescription drug coverage also includes the iCare Pharmacy Services Department’s support and expertise? We help ensure that the medicine you take is safe, effective, and delivered conveniently. And we’re always looking at new ways to serve you better.
New For You
We recently partnered with MedImpact to make accessing your prescription benefits easier. The Prescription Portal and mobile app is available to you 24 hours a day. It will help Medicare members quickly manage your budget and health, including:
- View your medications (with pictures of each pill or medicine to help you identify them!)
- View your copays
- Find the lowest cost for your medications
- Locate the pharmacies closest to you with the best cost options for your medications
- Learn about your medications, including potential side effects and drug interactions
- Get help to remember to take your medications and track your progress
- Send reminders to take your medications to your smart phone or Apple Watch
- Find tips to save money by using therapeutic alternatives or generic prescription substitutions
- Locate your nearest pharmacy offering flu shots and other important vaccines
Learn more including Frequently Asked Questions, how to create a Prescription Portal account and sign in, and our contact information if you have any questions.
I encourage you to give the portal and the app a try. And please let us know what you think!