The Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) is pleased to release their informational video about Electronic Visit Verification (EVV). It will be of interest to iCare members, staff, providers, and others.
In this three-minute video, Sam Self-Determined and Pat Provider will walk you through the basics of EVV and answer the following questions:
- What will EVV look like in my home?
- Will it change my care?
- Is it difficult to use?
- What if I don’t have cell service or Wi-Fi?
Share the knowledge
Use the link above to share the video in an email or social media post. Or, to download the video to a device for sharing later, follow these steps:
- Use this Vimeo link: https://vimeo.com/394462956/c31ed309e8
- Click “Download” (a downward-pointing arrow) at the bottom right of the video.
- Choose the type of file you’d like. For best display on larger screens, choose a larger file size. For display on social media or smaller screens, choose smaller file sizes.
- A prompt will ask if you want to open or save the file. You can save it to your computer, a flash drive, or other device. MP4 format is generally best.
Note: If you are at a school or job that is blocking Vimeo, these steps may not work.
For this project, DHS proudly employed actors through Wisconsin’s Encore Studios, one of the nation’s only professional theater troupes for people with disabilities. We are also grateful to a Wisconsinite who provided use of her accessible home.
For more information about Electronic Visit Verification, visit the Wisconsin Department of Health Services website.